Our magazine focuses on the Australian wine industry. The topics of this magazine cover winemaking, viticulture, wine marketing, the technology used in wine making, and more. Our every publication includes complete articles and news on the wine industry. There are articles, news, opinions, reviews, etc. that will interest a variety of readers. This magazine is useful for the growers, winemakers, marketers and educators as well.
The writers in our team are highly skilled and have deep knowledge of Australian wine industry. We are looking for more dedicated writers to join our team.
Criteria for selection
- Sound knowledge of the Australian wine industry.
- Previous experience in writing for magazines.
- Have good English writing skills.
- Provide original content that has not been published elsewhere.
- Provide articles with no grammatical errors.
- Articles must be 100% plagiarism free.
- The length of the articles must be 800 to 1,000 words.
- An image must be included in the article.
- Only one link can be added per article.
- Our team should have the right to edit the article with your permission, if necessary.
If you are interested, send us a sample of your writing. Our team will look into it and will get in touch with you. So, please send us your writing soon so that it can be published in our next issue.